Famed golf course architect, Ellis Maples, designed our current layout in 1947, while working as Golf Course Professional and General Manager. The Club was founded in 1920 and records indicated there were only nine holes with sand greens, however, there are no records of the original architect. Architect Bob Moore and golf course superintendent Todd Holt oversaw the recent golf course renovation during the summer of 2017.
The golf course measures 6,200 yards from the back tees, with Champion G12 Bermuda greens and Celebration Bermuda collars, approaches and tee boxes.
The Golf Professional Staff is headed by PGA Professional, Alan Ferebee. The Pro Shop and
course are open year round with the exception of Mondays. The golf staff runs numerous
tournaments throughout the year, ranging from Member-Guest to Couples Twilight events. Golf
lessons and clinics run throughout the year with three great sports camps for kids during the
summer months. The Golf Shop is completely stocked with the latest in apparel and equipment.